For German readers: some thoughts and notes and quotes on the music I'm listening - to be found
on my new blog:
ubus-notizen.blogspot.com

Also check out the great new, independent magazine get happy!?, reporting on music, movies and more:
gethappymag.de

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hit and Run

Several posts are endangered at this point, by my chosen file host's new policy of deleting inactive files after a mere two months (that is, if you host more than so and so many GB there - I host a lot more than that, of course).

Professor Longhair - 1977 double feature (w/Dr. John)
Jimmy Heath - Stockholm 1959
Rafael Schilt - Zürich 2009
Ikue Mori & Zeena Parkins - Zürich 2005
Frank Gratkowski - Zürich 2004

I am unable to re-up all the links that get deleted!

1 comment:

pedro said...

Hi again,
OMG ! thanks a lot for all your music
Pedro